Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 6, Amanda response

One of the things I feel is my sub-culture is sports. Swimming is my key to relieve all my stress and aggression that consumes most of my thoughts within my head. It takes a lot for me to lose control and not be able to maintain stability. At that moment I walk a nearby park districts within my neighborhood and swim. When I am extremely stressed out I begin to start swimming at a fast pace without stopping. As I swim I think of trying to run far away and walk through a place where I’ve never been to. Slowly I get at ease and then begin to rest. Swimming from breaststroke I reverse my position and simply lay flat on my back and float in the water. I think swimming is away I can realize everything that bothers me and it is a good tool to feel a sense of freedom from all my worries and feel refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment