Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 6 Answer to Amanda Kevin Scott

We all have a passion for something in life that we want to achieve in our lives, and we want to talk about it but somewhere along the line we want to give up because someone around us or a love one tells us no or what should take place in our lives. I have been listening to hip-hop for years, around the age of 6 and the things that they talked about were drugs, cash, chains, and cars. I want to talk about the youth, family, finding that right person in your life, the things that matter and are the truth. I remember telling my cousins that I wanted to rap and I wrote a song and they laughed at me and said that I sucked. They are use to the street music, the usual. I think there is excuse me I know there is something new i can bring to the table that will speak a different message to our adults and the youth. For that stunt will bring press, critics and fans (whether they love me or not) I will be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment