Monday, August 3, 2009

day 9 answer kwamin

The last time I rebelled against someone in my community was at school. had to use the restroom and I couldn’t hold it o felt like it was very important that I get to where I needed to go to take care of what needed to be taken care of. After repeatedly telling my teacher that I need to go urgently she didn’t care. She already had it made up in her mind that the answer was no even if she was going to let me go her action showed differently. So at this point I was getting tired of asking keeping my hand raised besides it was hurting. I thought back to what my mother told me “if you have to go ask your teacher and if she doesn’t let you go ask her again if she says no or doesn’t let you go then go right ahead on your own”. This gave me the courage to do so because I knew once I left my mom wasn’t going to punish me. She was the one who gave me the okay so I did exactly that, this is when things got rowdy. As I got up my teacher specifically told me to sit I responded no I have to use the bathroom and you would not answer my hand so no besides my mom said I can. After all everything that was said I open the door and walked out. Everyone was shocked that I did this even the teacher as well so shocked to write me up. When I came back she gave me a write up and the reason why I was getting written up this resulted in school suspension. I don’t think that it is right to be rebellious only under two exceptions standing for something that is morally right and doing It in a fashionly order .

No comments:

Post a Comment