Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Malcolm

1. Math classes 2. Being away from home 3. Money Math classes have always been a struggle for me, because I lack some of the beginning skills necessary to move on, but I do fine in algebra, geometry, and trig I’m just worried that the lack of skill will eventually hinder me. Im not worried about being away from home just being away from my sister, and her having to deal with high school drama. Money is another thing that im anxious about always have been. Making sure I have enough to live the way I like to live 4. Intro to Audio 5. Production 6. Chicago I’m excited about these because they are new experiences in a new and unfamiliar place surrounded by other people who love what there doing. I was told I would love Chicago and would meet so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment