Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Struggle Vs. Success

My 3 Struggles:

  1. 1.     I am worried about my schedule. I picked classes and didn’t consider the locations of the different campuses. I have a class that I have less than 10 minutes to get to but the distance is about 10 minutes away.
  2. 2.     In a way, I am also worried about my English class because I don’t believe that English writing is one of my strong points. I struggle with my creative side sometimes and I do plan to get tutoring, if necessary.
  3. 3.     I am currently having housing issues because I couldn’t get my deposit money in time. So I will most likely be commuting from the west side to downtown everyday by train.

My 3 Successes:

  1. 1.     As far as my major goes, I don’t believe I will have any problems because I’ve wanted to sing ever since I can remember. I was probably about 10 or 11 when I heard myself sing aloud.
  2. 2.     I’m looking forward to making new friends. I’m quiet and laid back, but at the same time, I’m a very outgoing person and I get along with just about any and everybody.
  3. 3.     I believe this coming semester will have many activities to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment