Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 4: Lola Ogbara

In my life, have moved from neighborhood to neighborhood, place-to-place, and I can honestly say while residing in each one of these places, I have been influenced. One of the neighborhoods that I had lived in before was an area called Englewood. It was supposedly one of the worst neighborhoods in Chicago, Illinois. The environment made me realize that I didn’t want to be like the people around. Simple minded. Another neighborhood that I had lived in was a college campus in Edwardsville, Illinois. The environment was full of smart, intelligent people who were trying to make something of their life and were going places. My experience there made me realize that I can too. I too can attend a college, graduate, and become the person a want to be, a successful graphic designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment