Monday, July 27, 2009

When I was 7 or 8 my mom didn’t like me and my sister listening to hip hop but my sister did it eney way so one day I wit in her room an got her cd player an in it was a nas cd in it not sure of watch cd of his it was all I know is that I liked it later on that day my sister beat me up for tacking her cd but she also rallied we head some thing in conmen so she would let me use her cd player even to day she is a supporter of my writing she think its cool that her nas cd in spared me but little do she know it was the fact that she was listening to it was the only risen I wanted to I have always look up to her be cues she’s smart an a jock an does what she needs to do an is always happy to help me she even give good advice I will always love her no matter what

 

No comments:

Post a Comment